True Performance Meets True Style
- Omni-directional EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack™ feature
- Connect IQ™ platform compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
fēnix 3 multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
fēnix 3 Sapphire watches are available in 5 different styles: rose gold-tone with white band, silver with leather band, gray with leather strap, titanium and the classic metal. Each watch features a protective bezel and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings)
Advanced Fitness Metrics
fēnix 3 watch is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, fēnix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.