SCP-NT is a pick-off sensor/detector which directly mounts on Saura range of magnetic compasses and provides the magnetic heading reference output to offer TMC capability.Some of the outstanding features are:
- NMEA Serial data output for direct input to navigational instruments SCP-NT provides heading reference output in NMEA compatible serial sentence format. No interface or junction box is required.
- A choice of HDM and HDT sentences With inner short-pin arrangements, you can select either HDM or HDT output.
- Fine adjustment capability SCP-NT is fitted with a trim adjustment control, which makes it possible to adjust its output for trim outset of +/− 10 degrees if necessary.
- Small and light in weight Precision detector/sensing unit and modern electronics for processing the signal − all contained in a small low profile enclosure, ensuring the clear visibility of compass card.
- Acrylic mounting base for simple and easy attachment on to Saura range of magnetic compasses SCP-NT will be mounted over the top surface glass of a magnetic compass, thus it is always free from interference which may caused by deviation correcting magnets beneath the compass bowl.Specifications:
- 12VDC - 15VDC
- 120mA typical (under no load)
- NMEA-HDM or NMEA-HDT selectable by inner short pins
- 200mS average (fixed)
- +/- 1 degree average at 12 cardinal points, max +/- 2 degree
- min. 0.3 degree
Follow up speed
- max 45. degree/second
- -10 to +50 degree Celcius
Dimensions & weight
- 88m dia, 25mm height, 200 grs (mounting plate not included)