Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander has a high linalool content which helps the skin maintain a clear complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note. Coriander can be used as a surface cleanser and it blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Wild Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.Uses
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
- Add to facial cleanser to maintain a clear complexion, or to improve oily skin.
- Add three drops of Coriander, two drops of Peppermint, and two drops of doTERRA Balance in a diffuser for a calming and uplifting aroma.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.Primary Benefits
- Helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Promotes relaxation.
Green, floral, herbaceousCollection Method
Steam DistillationPlant Part
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor