Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. Eucalypus oil offers many topical and aromatic benefits as the main chemical. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol. Making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Due to its cleansing properties, Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.Uses
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps to clear the mind.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing.
- Often found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Cleansing and purifying properties for the skin and surfaces.
Camphoraceous, airyCollection Method
Steam DistillationPlant Part