Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in aroma. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime essential oil can be diffused to help purify the air. It is also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.Uses
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after applying product
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.
- Used as an aromatic and topical cleanser.
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
- Helps to purify the skin and hair.
Citrus, tart, sweetCollection Method
Cold Pressed/ExpressedPlant Part
Lime rind (peel)Main Constituents
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene