Our Advanced Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Worldwide coverage available
- Keep your charts up to date with our industry-leading New Chart Guarantee and discount card update program
Advanced Chart Detail
Detailed charts help the mariner guide their boat in and out of port with confidence.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Coverage of the east coast of Africa, Madagascar and the major lakes of Eastern Africa. Coverage is from the Gulf of Tadjoura to the Bay of Maputo and includes Zanzibar and Pemba Islands, Madagascar, Mauritius, Reunion, the Comoros and the Seychelles. Major ports include Djibouti, Dji., Mogadishu, Som., Mombasa, Ken., Dar es Salaam, Tan. and Maputo, Moz. Lake coverage includes Lakes Albert, Edward, Victoria, Kivu, Tanganyika, Malawi, Cahora Bassa and Kariba.
Compatible Devices: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/33837/pn/010-C0747-20#devices